Food Shortage – Full Comprehensive Survival Garden Growing Crop List. I spent a long time researching and determining which plants should be growing in a food supply shortage scenario.
2:54 Growing List
8:10 Plants to Grow in Front Yard that are not easily recognizable
16:35 Medicinal Plants
19:00 Plant for your Pets
I went through a general list, plants to grow easily in the front yard that garden thieves won’t easily recognize them as food to steal, fruit trees, medicinal, pet friendly crops to grow and plants that are very valuable to barter with here in a food shortage 2020. Also, I concentrated on plants that have a wide range of planting USDA zones to people, even for food shortage in NYC and many other major cities in the USA.
Due to there being less farm workers to maintain, grow and harvest food from the farms, there might be a broken supply chain for our food in the grocery stores here in the US. On a side note, consumers must concentrate on how they will secure animal products, since if there might be a food shortage there might be a meat shortage as well.
It is paramount that everyone, no matter if you have a large field, small garden, patio or only can grow plants in pots that you focus on prepping yourself and your family for a food supply shortage to help with not being worried by starvation.
Help Support the Channel by purchasing items in my Amazon Storefront:
Gardening Products Used in Garden
1. Liquid Kelp Organic Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2REJxo0
2. Alaska Fish Emulsion Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2AzU9KP
3. Felco F-8 Classic Pruners: https://amzn.to/2CfwMqf
4. Pruner Sharpening Tool: https://amzn.to/2WtZKf7
5. Garden Kneeler & Seat w/ 2 Bonus Tool Pouches https://amzn.to/2TiaUBE
Things used in this video
1. Iphone 11: https://amzn.to/2YnJb5L
2. Cavna Photo Editor: https://amzn.to/2AuUtuh
3. Adobe Premiere Pro CC: https://amzn.to/2SlCNf6
4. Stand Light Kit: https://amzn.to/2ToEd5M
5. Headset w/microphone: https://amzn.to/2sVlDGB
Connect with ZAATARGARDENS online!
Visit the ZAATARGARDENS WEBSITE:
Follow @ZaatarGardens on INSTAGRAM:
DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
View original video here