As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements.
Ⓚ Watch more ARK: Survival Evolved gameplay here in my playlist:
• Season 1: https://goo.gl/Xgiyzx
Ⓚ Some other gameplay / lets play playlists you might be interested in:
• 7 Days to Die: http://goo.gl/g4K6P3
• Space Engineers: http://goo.gl/HuDJp1
• The Forest: http://goo.gl/dz3ZBN
• This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Ⓚ Feel like Subscribing?: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kage848
• Aendams Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Aendams
• Games4Kickz Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Games4Kickz
Ⓚ Social Media
• Follow my Stream for live gameplay of games like Creativerse, 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, Project Zomboid, and many others. Check the schedule while you’re there: http://www.twitch.tv/Kage_848
• Like my Kage848 Facebook page here:: http://www.facebook.com/Kage848?ref=hl
• Follow me on Twitter for up to date info about my current/upcoming gameplay / lets play video’s and my upcoming streams: https://twitter.com/#!/Kage848
ARK: Survival Evolved Key Game Features:
• Dinosaurs and creatures — over 30 at Early Access start and 70+ planned for final release — can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your Pet, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it. Pets, which can continue to level-up and consume food, can also carry Inventory and Equipment such as Armor, carry prey back to your settlement depending on their strength, and larger pets can be ridden and directly controlled!
• You must eat and drink to survive, with different kinds of plants & meat having different nutritional properties, including human meat. Ensuring a supply of fresh water to your home and inventory is a pressing concern.
• By chopping down forests full of trees and mining metal and other precious resources, you can craft the parts to build massive multi-leveled structures composed of complex snap-linked parts, including ramps, beams, pillars, windows, doors, gates, remote gates, trapdoors, water pipes, faucets, generators, wires and all manner of electrical devices, and ladders among many other types. Structures have a load system to fall apart if enough support has been destroyed, so reinforcing your buildings is important.
• By bringing sufficient rare sacrificial items to special Summon locations, you can capture the attention of the one of the ARK’s god-like mythical creatures, who will arrive for battle. These gargantuan monstrosities provide an end-game goal for the most experienced groups of players and their armies of pets, and will yield extremely valuable progression items if they are defeated.
• All items are crafted from Blueprints that have variable statistics and qualities, and require corresponding resources. More remote and harsh locales across the ARK tend to have better resources, including the tallest mountains, darkest caves, and depths of the ocean!
There are tons of great websites out there to help with tutorials, guides, resources and general gameplay tips. Check these sites out here:
The ARK: Survival Evolved subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/playark
You can download ARK: Survival Evolved from one of the following official websites.
Download ARK: Survival Evolved from the Steam store here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/
Download ARK: Survival Evolved from the official website here: http://www.playark.com/
Is ARK: Survival Evolved a good game? Or should you pass? Check out some reviews here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/
ARK: Survival Evolved Trailer can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/
Royalty Free Music: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/
View original video here