This is an ENCORE presentation of one of our earlier classic interviews, for the benefit of our recent subscribers.
US Navy SEAL offers expert advice on how YOU can protect yourself, your property and your family!
Lt. Larry Yatch, retired US Navy SEAL, co-founder of the Sealed Mindset training program is here on ReluctantPreppers.com to answer your questions on personal safety, home protection, and how to safeguard your assets and your family.
Episode 1: Origins, Mission and Top Priorities for Readiness
– Lt. Larry Yatch’s journey from Navy SEAL to premier security & preparedness trainer.
– Why functional fitness, mental preparedness and functional self-defense training are more important than weapons.
– How to make sure you learn the right kind of self-defense to really protect your family!
Episode 2: Navy SEAL Answers Viewer’s Questions
– How to defeat an unarmed attacker at close range!
– How to evade an armed threat at a distance!
– How to prevent your knife or gun from being used against you!
– How to create a defensive shield with even a small knife!
– How to harden your home to deter harm from an intruder!
– How many loaded weapons to keep in which rooms!
Episode 3: Choosing and Using the Most Vital Tools for Survival!
– Functional Fitness
– Practical Self-Defense Skills
– Non-Lethal Tools: What is the most important one to own & train with!
– Edged tools: What knives the Navy SEALS use and why!
– Firearms: What two types of firearms are the homeowner’s best protection and why, as well as what type of ammo to make sure you have!
Find Lt. Larry Yatch, online at:
Subscribe (it’s FREE!) to Reluctant Preppers for more ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-Free
Channel graphics by http://JosiahJohnsonStudios.com
Promotion by http://FinanceAndLiberty.com
View original video here