** Check out the end of year sale and help support the show: https://www.intherabbithole.com/shop/
We sit down with Chris Weatherman, AKA Angrey American, author of the Surviving Home series. We’re going to discuss what inspires him to write, his books, and practical survival lessons you may take away from his books.
~ Angery American Topics Discussed:
* How did Chris get into writing?
* Why the extra E in the Angery American nom de plume?
* What’s the significance of having the word home in every title?
* What inspired Chris to write The Survivalist Series?
* How should readers expect to connect with the main character?
* How does the surviving home series start?
* Does Chris intentionally write to fit in survival tips?
* What disaster is Chris prepping for?
* Does he consider himself a prepper or a survivalist or is there a distinction for him?
* What authors inspire Chris?
* What’s his number one survivalist pet peeve?
* What’s his go to rifle?
* What’s the best $100 dollars he ever spent on preparedness?
* What should readers expect from him the future?
~ Resources from this episode can be found at: